Our School Aims
Delce Academy is part of the Inspire Partnership Academy Trust and we share the same vision for the Trust and its schools. Our aims, below, are linked to the vision, which can be viewed here.
Delce Academy is committed to
- Ensuring all our pupils value all their learning opportunities and experiences and become life-long learners;
- Providing a safe, secure environment where pupils are encouraged to adopt healthy lifestyles;
- Recognising the worth of individuals, developing their independence and their self-esteem;
- Encouraging respect, tolerance and consideration not only within the school but among the wider community;
- Providing consistent expectations for behaviour for learning;
- Delivering a broad and balanced curriculum through a range of teaching and learning experiences;
- Respecting the right to a common curriculum where pupils can enjoy their education;
- Encouraging pupils to prepare for their future economic well-being;
- Establishing and maintaining positive partnership with parents and carers and their children.