Skip to content ↓

Concerned About A Child?

Click on the picture to link to the associated website

Safeguarding is everybody’s business.

If you are a member of the public with concerns that a child or young person is suffering from harm, please speak up. You can report a concern:

  • Directly to Medway Children’s Services, online or on the telephone
  • Via the NSPCC online, on the telephone or by email
  • To a DSL at school.

If a child is in immediate danger please call 999.


Please take a look at Medway Threshold Criteria for Children in Need, for information and guidance on what support families can access in Medway to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their children.