The Bridge is an SEN Unit or Resourced Provision with up to 25 planned places for pupils with ASD and SEMH (Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Social, Emotional and Mental Health) in the age range 5 to 11.
Our School Aims
We are committed to
- Ensuring all our pupils value all their learning opportunities and experiences and become life-long learners;
- Providing a safe, secure environment where pupils are encouraged to adopt healthy lifestyles;
- Recognising the worth of individuals, developing their independence and their self-esteem;
- Encouraging respect, tolerance and consideration not only within the school but among the wider community;
- Providing consistent expectations for behaviour for learning;
- Delivering a broad and balanced curriculum through a range of teaching and learning experiences;
- Respecting the right to a common curriculum where pupils can enjoy their education;
- Encouraging pupils to prepare for their future economic well-being;
- Establishing and maintaining positive partnership with parents and carers and their children.